PotPlayer is now our brand-new king of media players. PotPlayer is an intuitive and powerful multimedia software published by Daum composed by the same writer as The KMPlayer. It’s attributed packed, easy to use, and supplies incredible video clips and high audio quality.
PotPlayer is a multimedia player with lots of customization and rich features. While using the player, it’s unnecessary to set up codecs all the time. Provides the minimum resource to the performance with CUDA, DXVA, QuickSync. Output format. Variety of Codecs, Easy.
It’s a free media player for Windows that has support for virtually all media documents. Out of the box, PotPlayer comprises many codecs but also supports OpenCodec when a user wants codecs required by a video. Then you cannot go wrong if you are looking for a free media player to play your video files, create recordings, or live broadcasts.
Additional attributes comprise:
- Hardware acceleration using DXVA, CUDA, QuickSync.
- Supports various kinds of 3D glasses so you can find the 3D experience anytime you need using your 3DTV or even PC. Different output structures (Side by Side, Top, Bottom, Page Flipping) are supported.
- Text subtitles (SMI & SRT), DVD (Vobsub) and Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA cartoon, and SMI Ruby tags.
- No need to set up unique codecs all the time while using the participant. Supports OpenCodec users may add any codecs they need.
- Supports different devices like DVD, TV, HDTV.
- Display recording.
- Live Broadcasting.
PotPlayer Downloads (Latest Versions)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (32/64 bit).