Epson WorkForce WF-2520 offers multiple methods to print to PC connection past the USB. The Ethernet connection enables you to share the printer with other computers on the system, allowing you to save funds and purchase one machine. The printer handles the requirements of their smartphone user inhabitants that are growing. The printer comes with Epson Connect, which enables you to print wirelessly from mobile devices.
The 30-sheet ADF of the machine enables you to copy and scan, fax multiple pages at the same time. The copier allows you to resize them everywhere and create copies of the record. Moreover, you can fix the copy density and also produce the file darker or lighter than the first.
The fax modem enables you to receive and send faxes. The fax can save around 180 pages in its memory. If a fax is received in case the machine is out of paper, the device will keep the pages later on if you insert paper. Also, you can even “print” a file from the computer to any telephone number, and you don’t have to print it out before sending it.
Move by saving them onto the PC as PDF documents and scanning your documents or editable text.
Epson WorkForce WF-2520 Key Features
- Print at ISO rates of 9.0ppm in black and white 4.7ppm in color.
- Print out of popular devices.
- Built-in Ethernet enables you to connect to the printer so you may talk about the all-in-one along with others.
- “Epson Connect” enables you to scan and print from anywhere with a tablet computer or a smartphone.
- Quickly scan, copy, and fax multi-page files with the built-in data.
- Get prints that are water, scratch, smudge, and fade resistant.
- You can find ink cartridges in capacities that are various, which means it is possible to replace them.
- Fax in color, white and black.
- Keep up to 60 numbers from the speed dial directory.
- Save as much as 180 pages in facsimile memory.
- Fax from the computer or use Epson WorkForce WF-2520 as a standalone fax machine.
- Scan and archive files. Use the included OCR software to turn data and types.
- Space-saving design.
For Mac 10.5 or later | DOWNLOAD HERE
For Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit and 64-bit) | DOWNLOAD HERE